the tango abrazo powers mobile unified communications
Telmar Network Technology offers a mobile unified communications (mobile UC) solution by integrating mobile phones into an enterprise's PBX, IP-PBX, or Unified Communications. Tango-enabled mobile UC allows any Abrazo powered mobile phone to become an extension of virtually any corporate PBX or unified communications systems, enabling a corporation to deliver seamless communications.
The Abrazo-E is offered in four configurations
- Abrazo-E Mini - Perfect for companies that expect to support less than 500 end users on the system.
- Abrazo-E Single-Node - Sized for larger corporations, this version of the Abrazo-E can support up to 4,000 end users.
- Abrazo-E Standard - Sized for very large enterprises, this configuration supports up to 20,000 end users.
- Abrazo-E Redundant - For large enterprises where high availability is critical; supports up to 20,000 end users.
The Tango Abrazo extends the features and functions of your IP-PBX or UC Platform to any mobile phone, creating a Mobile Unified Communications environment. This Mobile UC environment allows your company to manage mobile communications along with the rest of your fixed voice, data, and Unified Communications network.
End User Benefits
A single number, single voicemail box with integrated MWI and enterprise calling line ID delivered from the mobile phone.
Ease of Use
A mobile phone behaves like an enterprise desk with transparent access to all PBX features.
Improved reachability, improved first-call completion, access to corporate directories and integration with enterprise business processes.
Seamlessly move calls from a mobile phone to a desk phone and back.
Manage Mobile Communications
Integrate, manage and control mobiles phones the same as enterprise fixed communications.
- Match the right device and the right functionality with the right employee.
- Leverage investments in an existing communications infrastructure.
- Optimize mobile phone usage and avoid deploying little used desk sets.